James is the CEO and founder of SpiderGroup, a technology company providing Cloud Computing/Hosted Services, IT Support Services and Software Development located in Bristol for the last 7 years.
James has over 10 years experience working in the IT industry, helping clients specify, identify, implement and embed technology solutions to deliver value into their businesses. He works with a wide range of clients from start-ups to corporate and government agencies such as Mouchel and Energy Technologies Institute as well as SME’s in the South West.
James graduated from Bristol University with a degree in Chemistry, he is an alumnus of the Bristol SetSquared incubator and is active in supporting under graduates from Bristol University. He is also secretary of the Bristol Institue of Director Board.
- My thoughts on the new Microsoft Surface
- Will Microsoft Ruin Skype?
- What should you expect from your IT support company?
- SpiderGroup CEO James Cook quoted in the Daily Mail
- An introduction
- SpiderGroup’s James Cook featured on Smarta
- Bristol 10k Survivor Photo
- New iPhone 3G S and 3.0 software
- Windows 7 release date announced
- How can Microsoft SharePoint help my business?