CRM stands for Customer Relationship Management, and it’s pretty much a database organiser for all the leads you’ve been collecting and conversations you’re having. CRM can help you and your business improve your relationships with current clients, find new ones or even win back former ones. There’s hundreds of CRM softwares; SalesForce or Microsoft Dynamics 365 are two of the most well-known ones with Dynamics 365 being our personal favourite.
Whatever the size of your business, CRM is a powerful tool that can help your business grow and further drive sales with organised data collection and planning.
Here are a few ways in which you can use CRM to meet your business requirements:
- Marketing- One of the most effective ways to market your business is to understand your customers’ journey. CRM can show you the most profitable customer groups, how to target them and when to do it. This saves you time but also energy. It would be a waste of time, if your sales team kept trying to phone a group of potential customers who only communicate through email.
- Customer Service- Perhaps the most well-known benefit of CRM is how easy and effective it becomes managing your customer relations. By delivering a personalised and unified service throughout all services, you’ll be able to deliver a seamless service. This applies to prospective leads, current clients or previous clients.
- Better customer service and organisation leads to efficiency across teams- all communication, notes, calendar appointments and phone calls get stored in one place accessible by everyone. This makes it possible for all teams, sales, marketing or operations to access the valuable information about a particular client enabling them to take the next step on the sales pipeline. All of this allows teams to work together flawlessly and collaboratively.
- Automation- Good CRM systems such as Microsoft Dynamics 365 will do the all the little tasks that come with closing deals or hiring new employees, legal agreements, forms that need to be filled or reports that need to be sent. This can all be automated, giving your company time to focus their efforts on bigger and more important tasks.
- Financial management- with CRM you can get real time visibility of how your business is performing. You can easily manage your finances, inventory, sales and purchases but with plugins and add on integrations, you can manage usage levels and profitability of resources. The opportunities to mold your CRM to your financial needs and desires are endless.
CRM can either be as simple or complex as you desire and implementing one can save you hours of valuable employee time. By using smart implementations according to your goals and needs, you could see your company maximising its profits quicker than expected.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM Customisation
It can be a bit daunting when you first get the power of a CRM at your disposal. But with the right support and advice, you can fully maximise your investment to your business advantage. At SpiderGroup, we have CRM consultants that can help you choose the right modules and addons for your business objectives. We can show you what does what, and help you get to grips with the interface as soon as possible. With an on-hand support team, answers to your burning CRM questions are only a phone call away!
To find out more about Microsoft Dynamics 365, feel free to give us a call on 0117 933 0570. You can also fill in our contact form and we will get back to you. Or if you’d like a free business technology review where SpiderGroup will advise on what business technology you would benefit from, head to our free review page.