We are looking for an experienced digital marketing manager
Are you creative, analytical and forward thinking?
We require a good team player with great communication skills who can lead and build a team.
As a Digital Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for managing our key accounts and our team of digital marketing executives. Building relationships with our clients is essential so strong customer service and enthusiasm is a must. You’ll contribute to digital targets across multiple products promoted through a variety of different media channels.
SpiderGroup is a fast growing digital technology company, based on the Bath Road in our new offices. We offer a great place to work, creative space, amazing coffee, regular nights out and great transport links.
- You will be forward thinking and motivated to continually improve the team and our clients’ results
- Preferably, you will have two years experience in a similar role, working in a digital agency or managing multi-channel campaigns
- You will work with the Head of Digital to establish a proactive approach to managing the digital marketing team
- Manage the daily optimisation tasks for your clients’ accounts. This includes setting up and managing SEO, PPC, Facebook advertising, email marketing and social media management campaigns
- Interpret data for analysis and identify patterns in the market on which to act
- Meet regularly with clients and assist Head of Digital with new prospect proposals
- Ability to explain digital marketing actions and strategy to the client and handle any complaints in a professional manner
- Strong understanding of ROI, KPI’s and working towards targets
- A creative flair for editing and writing great content, across a range of styles
- Proficient at using Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, WordPress and other CMS systems
We are looking to interview and recruit as soon as possible. We are a small team that delivers big results and we are looking for someone to bring their digital knowledge to build our team and deliver to our clients. In return we provide a fun, flexible and creative work environment with a friendly team in our SpiderGroup family.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an expanding company at an exciting time. Please apply today by emailing your CV and Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org