Well more good news for Twitter lovers who have iPhones. You may recall that previously to get the best from twitter with push notifications, geo-tagging and more, you had to use applications such as Hootsuite, EchoFon Pro or another paid alternative.
Twitter have now officially released their new application which is compatible with both iPad and iPhone and have a considerable amount of noticeable differences including push and compatibility with iOS4.2.
For the iPad, there are a number of specific improvements the developers have made including inline media support for tweets, an enhanced search and a few user interface tweaks.
A few bug fixes and overall improvements from geo-tagging, connection error fixes and an improved support for shortened URL’s.
A full list of features included in the update is below:
- Improved display of shortened URLs
- Correctly load reserved Twitter.com paths, such as http://twitter.com/newtwitter
- Fix connection error caused by a device clock being set incorrectly
- Additional retina graphics
- Enable geo-tagging in your account with one tap
- Inline media
- Manage saved searches
- User Interface improvements
To download the new twitter app, please click here
For more information, call us on 0117 933 0570 or fill in our contact form and we’ll get back to you.