Are you a good communicator with excellent communication skills?
SpiderGroup is a fast growth, Bristol based, Digital Technology company. After building a solid reputation as an IT support provider to businesses throughout the UK, we are now expanding!
The role of 1st Line Support Technician involves providing phone, email and on-site support to SpiderGroup customers. Working as a member of the Support Team within a Support Desk environment, this role is the first point of contact for customers requiring support with Microsoft packages, desktops and network infrastructure and, as such, requires excellent people skills
Skills and experience:
- Experience working with and supporting Windows, Apple Macs, Microsoft Office and Email
- Experience working with and supporting networks, internet connections and Wi-Fi
- Good problem-solving skills, with an ability to take a methodical approach to troubleshooting support issues
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and a confident approach when liaising with all levels of staff including Directors and Senior Managers within the business and with client stakeholders
- An ambitious attitude with the drive to progress within an expanding Company
- Practical hands on experience of working within an IT support environment
- An awareness of cloud/hosted technologies
- A driving license is desirable.
- To liaise with customers and colleagues to troubleshoot, resolve faults and act as an internal point of escalation for technical issues.
- Pro-actively handling customer queries ensuring that requests are fulfilled to the customer’s satisfaction
- Installation, configuration and testing of equipment and software
- Configuration and operating system installation on new computers
- Liaise with other groups involved in the delivery of service, including external suppliers and third-party maintenance organisations, to improve performance and resolve service and network problems
- Develop and maintain a thorough knowledge of the procedures, products and services
- Collaborate to produce technical and induction documentation, technical guides and publications
- Provide quality telephone technical support to corporate customers on all products at 1st Line
- Visiting customers on site, resolving previously agreed issues, and new issues found on-site
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an expanding company at an exciting time. Please apply today by emailing your CV and Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org