Fancy a rewarding career in a fun, flexible work environment? We are looking for a forward-thinking Digital Marketing Executive to join our team.
SpiderGroup is a fast growth, Bristol based, Digital Technology company. After building a solid reputation as an IT support provider to businesses throughout the UK, we have now expanded to provide Digital Marketing services and Website Design.
We are a forward-thinking company with a vibrant and fun team which is growing quickly. We are looking for a talented Digital Marketing Executive who will have a progressive attitude, creative ideas, analytical skills and love all things digital. You will work with our broad range of clients helping them make the most of their Digital Marketing strategies. Ideally, we are looking for someone with a background in Digital Marketing and Social Media who is looking to build a long-term career with progression opportunities.
- Managing your own portfolio of clients
- Managing Social Media accounts and reporting
- Running PPC and Facebook advertising campaigns and reporting
- SEO client management and reporting
- Content writing and editing
- Analysing and optimising reports and data
- Making necessary backend changes to websites
- Reporting on success and activity to clients
- Liaising with the Head of Digital
- Researching new trends in the industry and keeping up to date with modern marketing strategies
- Developing long-term relationships with your key clients
What are you like?
We are looking for someone who has the right attitude and is motivated to start or progress a great career in Digital Marketing. A good eye for detail and a good analytical mind is beneficial for this role as well as a desire to understand all aspects of Digital Marketing. This position is ideal for anyone wanting to develop their knowledge and skills across all areas of Digital Marketing with a growing company.
Salary is competitive and negotiable. We aren’t looking for extensive experience, we will provide training! However, we are looking for a forward thinking, committed individual to become part of SpiderGroup.
Find out more about the role and how to apply here.