We are looking for a confident, enthusiastic front-end web developer with experience creating or maintaining websites.
SpiderGroup is a fast growth, Bristol based, Technology company. After building a solid reputation as an IT support provider to businesses throughout the UK, we have now expanded to provide Digital Marketing and Website Design.
We are a forward thinking company with a vibrant and fun team which is growing quickly. We have an exciting role available for a talented front-end web developer to work in our small web design team to develop interesting and unique websites for our broad range of clients.
• Someone who can write semantically marked up HTML4, HTML5, XHTML, CSS, CSS3
• Knowledge of AJAX techniques
• Experienced developing responsive websites
• Capable of developing cross browser and device web pages
• Passion for the development and enhancement of websites
• Critical thinking and excellent problem-solving skills
• Good communication skills – written, phone and face-to-face
• Experience working with Gulp, Grunt, Node.js
• Bootstrap Framework
• CSS Transitions/Animations
• Experience working with version control systems (e.g. git)
• Understanding of OOP
• Proficiency with Photoshop, and other standard web design tools
• Interest in current industry developments and learning about emerging technologies
Salary is competitive and negotiable. We aren’t looking for extensive experience for this role, we are interested in your attitude to work and to ensure you will become part of the SpiderGroup Brand. This position is ideal for anyone wanting to develop their knowledge and skills with a growing company and to become part of our family
Find out more about the role and how to apply here.