Are you a progressive Web Designer?
SpiderGroup is a fast growth Bristol based Technology company. After building a solid reputation as an IT support provider to businesses throughout the UK, we have now expanded to provide Digital Marketing and Website Design.
We are a forward thinking company with a vibrant and fun team which is growing quickly. We have an exciting role available for a talented Web designer to work alongside our existing Web designer and developer to build interesting and unique websites for our broad range of clients.
The successful candidate must have a progressive attitude and be forward thinking with ideas. We are looking for someone that has a strong sense of design, a degree in graphic design or illustration would be advantageous.
- Experience in the delivery of intuitive websites with a focus on design and UX
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Up-to-date with the latest Web trends, techniques and technologies
- Degree in Visual Arts, Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction Design or a subject
- Used Adobe XD
- Understanding of PHP, WordPress, Woocommerce and Laravel
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Flexible work environment in our friendly office in the city centre
- Onsite Gym
- Secure parking
- Pension and healthcare package
- Competitive salary with biannual reviews
We are looking for someone that loves their chosen subject, looking for a new challenge that can bring a passion for great website design. Absolute experience is not as important as your attitude to work, your ability and to ensure you will become part of the SpiderGroup team and brand. This position is ideal for anyone wanting to use their already great knowledge and skills and take them up to the next level.
Salary is dependent on experience but is in the range of £20 – 30k
If you are interested in the role please send your CV and a quick note to say why you are awesome and we will be in touch.