Fancy a rewarding career in a fun, flexible work environment? We are looking for a forward-thinking Digital Marketing Executive to join our team.
After building a solid reputation as an IT support provider to businesses throughout the UK, we have now expanded to provide Digital Marketing and Website Design.
The successful candidate must have a progressive attitude, be creative, analytical and a natural problem solver. You will work with our broad range of clients helping them make the most of their online presence through Digital Marketing. You will manage your own portfolio of clients, reporting directly to them as well as the Head of Digital at SpiderGroup.
To apply for this role you should have a solid understanding of Digital Marketing, including SEO, PPC, Social Media and developing Marketing strategies. You will be working closely with our web designers for joint projects, so an understanding of technical SEO, creative copy, and user experience is a must.
Key work includes:
- Delivery of comprehensive technical website audits to highlight areas of required attention in order of priority
- Working with our web design team to implement technical changes for client sites
- Analysing web traffic and campaign performance to advise on future strategy
- Keyword research and analysis
- Comprehensive research and analysis of competitor sites and search results pages
- Content Marketing
- PPC Advertising
- Understanding issues surrounding user experience, accessibility and information architecture
- Project managing clients to ensure changes are implemented
- Keeping up to date with the latest industry developments
- Account management of your own portfolio of clients
- Developing an optimisation plan and scope for strategic Digital Marketing
- Making necessary onsite and backend changes to websites
- Creating and optimising PPC campaigns
- Reporting on success and activity to clients
- Liaising with management team
- Developing long term relationships with your key clients
What are you like?
We are looking for someone to become part of our team and part of the SpiderGroup family. Ideally a self starter, you are ambitious and creative with the motivation to progress within our growing company. Rather than recruiting based on extensive experience we always look for a great aptitude and enthusiasm.
You will also have:
- Knowledge of Google’s algorithms and how websites are ranked by demonstrating expertise, authority and trust.
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of the project team to strict deadlines
- A strong will to progress and suggest next steps for campaigns and clients
- Strong listening, interpersonal, communication and questioning skills
- Proficient in Microsoft programs including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
This position is ideal for anyone wanting to develop their knowledge and skills with a growing company and to become part of SpiderGroup
We will be holding interviews throughout January so please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV to apply and we will contact you to arrange an interview if successful.