Follow these steps to add a manager to your Google My Business profile.
- Sign in to Google My Business.
- If you have multiple locations, open the location you'd like to manage.
- In the menu on the left, click Users.
- At the top right, click Invite new users .
- Enter the name or email address of the user you'd like to add (email@example.com).
- To select the user's role, click Choose a role Manager.
. Invitees will have the option to accept the invitation and immediately become users.
The following video shows you how to add a manager to your Google My Business profile.