Learn how to give people access to your Facebook page
To add someone to your Facebook Page using the new Pages experience:
- Log in to your Facebook account that has admin access to the page.
- Click on the Profile Picture in the Top Right corner > See all profiles > Switch to the Facebook page that you want to share the access with.
- Click on the Page Profile Picture in the Top Right corner and click on the Profile to navigate yourself to the Profile Page.
- On the left-hand side navigation bar, under Manage Page, click Settings.
- Click New Pages Experiences > Page access.
- On the right-hand side of People with Facebook access, click Add New. This option will only show if you have admin access to the page.
- Follow the steps and add the Facebook Account that you want to give access to the page. Make sure to give the appropriate level of access as needed. In the common case of giving access to Digital Marketing Partners, Full Control is commonly needed to manage the page.
The person you add will have immediate access to your Facebook page according to the role that you chose for them. You can always change their permissions or remove a person from your ad account by clicking the ... that's next to their name.