Google Tag Manager is a tool for creating tags and code snippets (scripts) to track and measure any milestones that occur on a web page without the need for a developer.Learn how to manage the users associated with your GTM account.
- Log in to your Google Tag Manager account
- Click the three dots next to the container you are granting access to, and select User Management, from the dropdown menu.
- Click and select “Add users”.
- Enter the SG email: email@example.com
- Select Administrator permissions.
- Click Invite.