Learn how to create a Business Manager account on Facebok and how to give people access to it.
To create a Business Manager:
- Go to business.facebook.com/overview.
- Click Create account.
- Enter a name for your business, your name and work email address and click Next.
- Enter your business details and click Submit.
Add People to Your Business Manager
- Go to Business Settings.
- Click People.
- Click + Add.
- Enter the work email address of the person you want to add. (email@example.com)
- Select the role you'd like to assign them. (Admin access)
- Click Next.
- Choose a type of asset in the first column, then select the individual assets you want to add this person to in the second column. In the third column, toggle on each task you'd like to grant them. Or, toggle on admin access to allow them to manage the asset and perform all available tasks.
- Click Invite.
Learn more about Business Manager roles and permissions.