In some cases, you may want to transfer primary ownership of a Business Profile to an existing Owner or Manager.
- On your computer, sign in to Google My Business.
- If you have multiple locations, open the location that you want to manage.
- In the left menu, click Users.
- Select the user that you want to be the new Primary owner. To the right of their name, click the box.
- Select 'Primary owner'.
- This option only displays if you're an Primary owner of the Business Profile.
- Click Transfer Done. Primary ownership transfers to the new owner immediately.